Nutella Mini Bundts

I really doubt if anybody hates Nutella. I have read through blogs of how much they love it, especially to lick it directly from the bottle to the mouth!!! It used to be like that for me in the beginning, but somehow maybe due to seeing it every time - I have a bottle always in stock, as my elder one loves having it with her toast and my B takes it like a tablet dose: 1 spoonful a day! - I've kind of lost the attachment to it. I feel that's good, something that I can control!!!

Today's recipe is really quick fix when the kids are craving for something. Whenever, I am in no mood to search for a cupcake recipe to make, I just make it - it's kind of engraved into my system now. And the kids just love it. It's chocolaty and has the nutty flavor as well. The best thing is that you can play with it!!! You can omit the choco chips and add butterscotch chips, replaced the walnuts with almonds, peanuts or pistachios, and so on. Or just bake it plain!!! How interesting is that! :)

Nutella Mini Bundts
Makes 6
Adapted from here

Chocolaty yumminess...

Ingredients:

3/4 cup Nutella
1 large egg
6 tbsp flour
2 tbsp walnuts, hand crushed
1 tbsp choco chips

Method:

Preheat your oven to 170 degrees.

Beat the egg till pale. Melt the nutella in microwave till it becomes easy to handle, around 30 seconds. Add the flour and the melted nutella and incorporate well till done. Add in the walnuts and choco chips and mix.

Grease your mini bundt pan well. Pour into each portion, filling upto 3/4 of each mini bundt. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes till the tester comes out clean.

Linking this post to two lovely events meant for kids  - Bon Vivant #13 - Kids Delight hosted by Sumee's Culinary Bites and Let's Cook for Kids hosted by Simply Food




Labels: , , ,