Chocolate Hazelnut Ice-cream

I am having a mad time this week. Till now, it's been really packed. At work and at home, things have been moving at a fast pace. A missing fiasco by my little one at a local shopping mall of Friday, a visit of a relative, my elder one's mid terms and my D approaching 60 years today - quite a hectic time to be in, right? On top of that, work is also getting a bit too tight, even though I love it when it does get tight. You may get the irritation creeping in, but that tightness ensures that you do not get any time to think about anything else, including munching in some biscuits during the mid-day!!! ;)

Today, I am giving you guys another easy-peesy ice cream recipe. This one is a keeper, I guarantee you. I have made it just once, want to make it again, but because I very well know that I will be the one who will be wiping 90% of the content, just like I did it when I made it the only time!!! I keep having chocolate hazelnut spread (I will not mention Nutella, as I keep fidgeting between Nutella and a brand called Finetti, which is equally good, tad on the lower sugar side!) in my house, as Rasha loves to have toast with it and my B loves to lick it from the spoon, but then, if I do make it, it will be after sometime, I suppose!!! It is just too addictive.... :)

Chocolate Hazelnut Ice-Cream
Makes around 600 ml
Recipe from here





Ingredients:

1-1/2 cups chocolate hazelnut spread (I used Finetti)
1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk

Method:

Chill the evaporated milk till the time of use. Combine both the ingredients into a large bowl and beat on medium speed for a few minutes, till well combined. Don't worry, the mixture will be watery. Pour this beaten mixture into your storage container and freeze till set - preferably overnight.

Can you see the serve?

Still don't believe me? Seriously, try it. The time I beat the mixture and saw it was watery, I was seriously worried. Would this set? But then once I came back from work and looked at it, I was sure that this was so far the best home made ice cream I've made, that too so quickly with hardly any effort!!! The scoop was really soft and the flavor was mouthwatering.

Yeah, after all, it's chocolate hazelnut spread, right???

Labels: , ,