I am pleased to inform that this month, I will be hosting the "Mission: Explore Food" event, which is the brain child of Sheelu and Pallavi. Thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to host the event!
This month, the focus is on lentils. Lentils is a major part of our food cycle, providing a very important element called protien. I am sure that all of us cook lentils in some or the other form daily in our lives, whether be it savory or sweet. Let us use this platform to show our culinary skills while cooking lentils for this month!!!
Off to the event rules:
1. Event is from June 5 to July 5.
2. Maximum 2 archived entries will be accepted.
3. Please send as many recipes as you can. More the better..
4. Recipes can be vegetarian and non-vegetarian.
6. Use of the logo is mandatory.
7. Please link your recipes in the linky tool. If you have any issues linking up or you are a non-blogger, please send your recipes via email to email@example.com with the following details
Subject: Mission - Lentils
Recipe or URL (for blogger):
8. Entries that do not follow the above rules will be DELETED.