Cooking With Seeds (CWS) December 2013: Rice - Event Announcement

I am pleased to announce that I am hosting the Cooking with Seeds (CWS) event for the month of December 2013. This event is the brain child of Priya Suresh, who blogs at Priya's Versatile Recipes, and frankly speaking, I don't think Priya akka needs any introduction! I would like to thank her for giving me the opportunity for hosting this lovely event for the month.


The seed chosen to be represented this month is "Rice". Rice is the most consumed dish as far as Indians are concerned and used in a wide variety of dishes from starters to main course to puddings. So all you need to do is to link in your rice entries for this event!

The event rules are as follows…
So friends what are you waiting for? Please start linking your mouth watering recipes in the linky tool…

Labels: ,