"Dish it Out" ~ Breads from Scratch: Event Announcement

This month, I was thinking of taking a break from hosting events. But sometimes fate has it otherwise! Hehe... "Dish it Out" by Cooks Joy was one event that I wanted to host, however the schedule was so tight that I thought of deciding about taking it up at a later stage this year. Then I saw a message from Vardhini if somebody could volunteer to host the event this month. And I jumped to it! Some plans happen earlier than you decide for it, isn't it? So here I am, hosting the event for this month!


The theme is really interesting - "Breads from Scratch". Hasn't blogging encouraged us to make breads of all kinds, which otherwise we wouldn't have tried? I must say I have fallen in love with yeast, thanks to blogging! So for all you ardent bakers out there, just update your archives, or bake new breads and link it to this event!

Off to the rules of the event:


1. The event runs from Feb 10th - Mar 10th.
2. Make a dish that fits the theme "Bread from scratch".
3. Only vegetarian entries. Eggs are allowed in baking.
4. Use of logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word.
5. Linking to Vardhini's Dish it Out announcement and this page is mandatory.
6. Archived entries are accepted as long as they are linked with both announcements.

So let the breads roll in! I will be waiting... :)

Labels: ,