I am pleased to announce that for the next two months, I will be hosting the "South Indian Cooking" series, which is the brain child of Anu
. I thank her for providing me with the opportunity to guest host this series!
The South of India is well known for its diverse cooking styles which is dominated by vegetarian fare. However, usage of non-vegetarian in their cooking is not limited! The varieties are wide and many. The similarities are many but not limited to, the wide use of ginger, garlic, coconut, lentils, and many other ingredients, where the method of preparation is not very different, with minor changes as well.
Off to the rules of the event:
* Event Start Date is March 15 and ends on May 15 (a 2 month event).
* Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian recipes are allowed.
* ANY number of entries are most welcome.
* Use of LOGO is MANDATORY, as it will help to spread the word and please link to this event announcement page and Anu's page as well.
* Archived posts are also welcome, but please re-post it with the even logo and link to this event page.
* Non-Bloggers are welcome to participate, send in your recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Bloggers can link to the corresponding Linky at the end of this page, based on the state names. If you find it difficult to link it...you can also email me your recipe at email@example.com
Please ensure to correctly link the recipe below each state name.