Nutella Mug Brownie

There are times when I have typed endlessly on my keyboard for the introduction to my blog posts only to truncate them or to delete them. Different people have different styles of relieving their stress and for me, I love to type what I feel when I am on a high or low. You know for yourself that some things cannot be expressed to anybody or told out. There must be someway of relieving yourself of it. Some people cry in a lone situation, some people bottle it up, which is really dangerous. At least crying will relieve you to some extend. I tend to type down what I feel and then just delete all... it feels as though I am typing out of my heart and then deleting it off it. It may not be 100% but still, it makes me feel as though I have just spoken to someone about it... hehe... I know we as human beings are strange... the Almighty has made us in all sizes and shapes, with different mentalities and thought processes... sometimes all it takes to relieve your stress is to watch people around you which will help you enumerate regarding how blessed you are... :)

Nothing much fancy today, just a mug brownie for those persistent and crazy chocolate cravings. The times I have made them, I have seriously missed a scoop of simple vanilla ice-cream as they would just make an awesome combination. Nevertheless, anything with Nutella is always welcome in the household. I make one ramekin, and share it with my little ones... of course, I eat the major share and they complain, "Ummi, you have a big mouth and ours is small, why don't you make us one separate?" *two grumpy faces* How much I love to see it!!! :)

Nutella Mug Brownie
Makes 1


Ingredients:

4 tbsp flour
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp cocoa powder
A pinch of salt
2 tbsp oil
1 large scoop Nutella

Method:

Add all the ingredients in a nicely greased ramekin and mix well to combine. If the mixture is too difficult to handle, then add milk or water in trickles till you get a thick batter.

Microwave on high for 2 minutes. The top will be set by then. Leave to cool for around 5 minutes and then dig in! 

Instant cravings suppressed!!! Hehe...

Want more mug cake ideas? Here are some I have already posted before...

Spiced Honey Mug Cake
Brownie in a Mug
Eggless Jam Mug Cake
Chocolate Mocha Mug Cake

Yes... I am one mug cake fan... because I can be selfish and have it all by myself - of course, till I decide that I must be sharing it!!! ;) 

Labels: , , ,