Dulche De Leche (DDL) Brownies - My 27th guest post for Lemon Kurry

Starting this month with yet another guest post! This time, I am on a dear friend's blog, a blog that is celebrating its third year of existence. I must say that she is hitting a double whammy - she just completed 500 posts as well!

Blog birthdays are always special. So far, I have only celebrated one birthday but I know in another 6 months, I will be celebrating this baby's second birthday, InShaAllah... For a food blogger, her or his blog is definitely a baby, cared and nourished to the maximum capacity. The enthusiasm we take to cook, the pain we take to click the pictures, the heartaches we get when the pictures don't turn to be as good as we expected, the excitement of drafting a post, the headache that comes when you are not able to get an opening to the post, the comments and clicks that come, and more of all, the feedback that is given by readers who have tried your recipe - each step is an achievement in itself. I remember being on Ainy's space when she celebrated her first blog anniversary.

So now, here I am - let me wish Ramya a very happy blogoversary! Lemon Kurry was one of the blogs that I started following during my initial days of blogging. Our interaction grew further when we were partners in the Shhh Cooking Secretly Challenge for the month of April, in which I cooked the Bappa Doi and she made the absolutely delicious Chocolate Ricotta Cashewnut Cupcakes, with the ingredients we gave each other. When she invited me to be a part of her blogging journey, I had no second thoughts about it.


Since it is a time for celebration, I had no second thoughts on the recipe I should be giving her. Digging into my drafts since there was not much time on hand for both of us, I decided to give this awesome brownies that has been staring at me for quite some time. Now I understand why it was delayed - definitely it had to be featured on another beautiful space! 

Do hop onto Ramya's space for the recipe and more. Hope you enjoy this post as much as I have enjoyed making this brownie in first place! Just melt in the mouth...

Aaah.... what more do you need?

Linking this to Vardini's Bake Fest #34, hosted by Beulah...






Dulche De Leche Brownies
Makes 16 squares
Recipe adapted from here

Ingredients:


  1. 1/2 cup (115 gm) butter
  2. 6 oz (170 gm) dark chocolate
  3. 1/4 cup cocoa powder
  4. 3 large eggs
  5. 1/2 cup sugar
  6. 1 tsp vanilla essence
  7. 1 cup all-purpose flour
  8. 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
  9. 1/2 cup dulche de leche (DDL)

Method:


Labels: , ,