Fruit Custard Drink

Not being in a mood to write does not mean that I don't post anything, right? I guess I am just passing through a phase where I am unnecessarily panicking about matters that are not under my control. I do realise that very well, however, we as humans tend to "overthink" - if there is a word like that! - and worry relentlessly about it. I always tell myself that I must learn to let things happen and try my level best to do the best I can... but then... maybe it will take time to become the person I really want to be... :) Just to make myself happy, let me jot down here a quote that I had noted sometime back:

"Be patient, when it seems things are not going right and may never be right again. Accept that what is your will come to you in the right way at just the right moment."
~ Iyanla Vanzant

This one is a really flavorful drink. Each time I make custard and I don't want to eat it just like that, definitely my favorite way of having it being this fruit and nut custard, I love to pulse it into a smoothie. Just add in whatever fruits you have available in your pantry and you will get a nice filling drink. Off to the way I made it...

Fruit Custard Drink
Serves 2


Ingredients:

1 cup vanilla custard (store-bought or home made)
1/2 cup milk
1 apple, peeled and chopped
1 banana, peeled and chopped
1 pear, peeled and chopped
2 tbsp sugar

Method:

Combine all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately!

Labels: , , ,