Vanilla Mug Cake

Some more motivation... I guess this is why I have put up this blog in first place! Hehe...


I am a queen of cravings. I keep craving for sweet. I know it's just not good, but sometimes, I just can't hold myself. Only God knows when I will put up all that weight that I had so painstakingly lost! I put on weight faster than I lose - duh! - and that explains all the frustration! Everyday, I tell myself that I am going to start at least some form of exercise, but my whole schedule is so topsy turvy that I am just not able to accommodate anything at the moment. But InShaAllah, looking forward to a few movements on the coming days, and I guess, I would be able to play around with my schedules a bit to accomodate in 20 minutes at least in a day! Till then, let us enjoy this delicious mug cake that is perfect for non-chocolate lovers... if you love chocolate, just drizzle up the way I did! :)

Vanilla Mug Cake
Serves 1


Ingredients:

4 tbsp all purpose flour
2 tbsp sugar
A pinch baking powder
A pinch salt
3 tbsp milk
2 tbsp oil
1/2 tsp vanilla extract/ essence

Method:

Take a large mug and whisk the dry ingredients. Add the wet ingredients and mix without lumps. Microwave for around 2 minutes. Set aside for a couple of minutes. Topple onto a plate and enjoy - like I did, topped with some chocolate sauce!!! :)

Looking for more mug cake ideas?? Then here are some that I have tried:

Spiced Honey Mug Cake
Brownie in a Mug
Chocolate Mocha Mug Cake
Eggless Jam Mug Cake
Chocolate Orange Mug Cake
Nutella Mug Brownie

Labels: , , ,