Banana Kiwi Smoothie

After the Chocolate Banana Strawberry Smoothie, let us move on to an interesting variant...

Would you have thought of mixing up banana and kiwi? Banana is sweet, while kiwis are tart and can be irritating in the form of those mini seeds in them. Kiwi happens to be my sister's favorite fruit, I don't know if it still is! Ahem... so updated I am, hehe... Anyway, I came across this combination while browsing through a cookery magazine. Would you want to know what they called this combination? "Pleasure Smoothie"... While I was sipping into this smoothie, I was trying hard to find the pleasure and definitely it was in that ticklish feel your tongue gets when the kiwi seed bites come in, yet gives you a totally refreshing feel with the flavor of banana. I found it as an apt name, but to keep things simple, let us stick to a straightforward name! Hehe... Off to the way it is made...

Banana Kiwi Smoothie
Serves 1


Ingredients:

1 banana, chopped
2 kiwis, peeled and chopped
125 ml low fat yogurt
1 tbsp flax seeds
1 sachet stevia or sugar

Method:

Blitz all ingredients till smooth. Serve immediately.

The smoothie is really thick. You can add some water to loosen it up.

Labels: , , ,