Spiced Banana Lassi

The last of the 3-banana-smoothie-series... and one with a story!

HD is very rarely at home in the evenings. One such evening, I was staring at the lone banana thinking whether to eat it or blitz it. Most of the nights, I don't have dinner and I was planning to make some lassi for myself. That is when I hear him on a fiery call - so fiery, that I could feel the heat at home. It is always easy not to approach him when he is not in a filthy mood, but I thought a little bit spice in a normal banana lassi would do the trick! I dumped all the ingredients into the blender, poured into the glass, clicked a picture for the blog (as always! Hehe...) and then went into the room, kept the glass in front of him and came back. Once the call was over, I heard some silence and then he walking back towards the kitchen to keep the empty glass back. At least, those horns and those fumes were missing after having this... hehe...

Spiced Banana Lassi
Serves 1


Ingredients:

1 ripe banana, chopped
1/2 cup yogurt
1/4 cup milk
1 tsp honey
A pinch of cardamom
A pinch of cinnamon
A pinch of nutmeg

Method:

Blitz all ingredients together till smooth. Serve immediately!

Labels: , , ,