Cantaloupe Lassi

Since it is Ramadan and since it is summer, I thought why not have a 3-lassi series this month? It seems to be the correct time to do so! Lassi is our desi smoothie and I already have an array of lassis on the blog.  Just click on the below to move onto the recipe!

Dates Lassi
Strawberry Lassi
Kesar Badam Lassi
Mango Lassi
Peshawari Lassi - my favorite in the list!
Spiced Banana Lassi

Now let us add three more to the list! Cantaloupe or rock melon is something that is very much available in the market these days. A really refreshing fruit that can be had as it is. I was not sure how it would taste as a lassi with some spices on but I must say that I was mighty pleased with the result! Off to the way I made it...

Cantaloupe Lassi
Serves 1


Ingredients:

1/4 pc cantaloupe
1/2 cup yogurt
1/4 cup milk
1 tsp honey
A pinch nutmeg powder
A pinch cardamom powder
1 tsp rosewater

Method:

Peel the cantaloupe of its skin thickly and chop into pieces. Add all ingredients into a blender and blend till smooth. Serve immediately.

Labels: , , ,