Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Semolina Pudding) - My 35th guest post for Kuk's Kitchen

A long overdue guest post, which I finally managed to finish off... :) It is always a pleasure to be somebody's first and I am so glad that I am gracing Sherin's space as her first virtual guest... :)

Sherin had asked me for a guest post not less than three months ago. I was totally packed – Ramadan, Eid, travel, then home sickness. Having foreseen my schedule, I requested her for time. And she granted the same. I had also mentioned that I would work on the same in September. Even though I didn’t forget about it, the task I had agreed was pushed to a corner as I battled with home sickness, kids getting back to school and me getting back to work. Alhamdulillah, I settled in quite fast thanks to the kids and then I suddenly remembered that Sherin’s request was pending. So finally I guess the time has come… She was already a guest at my little space while I was enjoying my stay back home… 

I had already clicked for her well in advance so that all I needed to do was to the post, still it took this much time! Do you want to see what I send off to her? Then do hop on to her space to catch up with a delicious yet simple Arabic dessert called Layali Lubnan...



Labels: , ,